Psalm 23 Society is a non-profit registered Canadian charity organization which deals with homelessness issues locally.
Psalm 23 Transition Society is a non-profit charitable organization dedicated to supporting those who want to overcome their addictions through a wholistic program of recovery, restoration and re-integration.
We offer a comprehensive life changing curriculum that includes:
- safe, supportive transitional housing
- nutritious, home cooked meals and clean clothing
- addiction recovery education
- individual mentoring and group counselling
- academic upgrading and advancement
- recreational and physical wellness activities
- vocational skills training and job search
- community service and participation and...
- on-going peer mentoring and community support for relapse prevention.
Our purpose is to educate, train and restore individuals, families and communities struggling with substance abuse to lead empowered addiction free lives.